Washington Personal Injury Attorney
click here to be instantly connected to a Personal Injury Lawyer click here to see our Personal Injury Blog

What if I am injured in a car accident, that is not my fault, but I have no insurance coverage. Can I still get treatment?

Absolutely. Many doctors will agree to treat you and delay payment until your claim is settled.  The treatment provider(s) will have what we call a lien on your file, assuring them of reimbursement out of the final settlement proceeds.  Typically, the treatment provider(s) will require that you be represented by an attorney, that liability is not an issue (i.e., that the other party acknowledges fault), and that the at-fault party has insurance to cover the medical reimbursement.  At Park Chenaur, our injury and accident attorneys can assist you in obtaining treatment in this situation so that your doctor can feel confident about getting pain and you can receive the treatment and care that you need to heal.

Posted By Park Chenaur on June 30, 2010 10:36 am | Permalink 
Attorney Web Design The information on this Federal Way, Washington Personal Injury Attorneys / Law Firm website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Address: 2505 S. 320th St., Ste 100 Federal Way, WA 98003    Phone: (253) 839-9440