Washington Personal Injury Attorney
click here to be instantly connected to a Personal Injury Lawyer click here to see our Personal Injury Blog

Can I recover lost wages if i was injured in a Car Accident?

Yes.  Not only can you recover your lost wages at the time of settlement, if you have Personal Injury Protection, you are entitled to recover wage loss much sooner, subject to some restrictions.  In order to recover your lost wages, proper documentation is absolutely necessary.  Below is a list of items you should have:

1.Dates missed from employment
2.Number of hours missed.
3.Rate of pay.
4.Employer/supervisor signature affirming wage loss.
5.Doctor's disability note or wage loss certification.

Posted By Park Chenaur on June 28, 2010 03:02 pm | Permalink 
Attorney Web Design The information on this Federal Way, Washington Personal Injury Attorneys / Law Firm website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Address: 2505 S. 320th St., Ste 100 Federal Way, WA 98003    Phone: (253) 839-9440