Washington Personal Injury Attorney
click here to be instantly connected to a Personal Injury Lawyer click here to see our Personal Injury Blog

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) in Washington

If you have ever been in a car accident in Washington State , you probably have heard of PIP insurance coverage.  Having PIP coverage means your own insurance company will pay for your medical expenses and loss of income, regardless of fault.  Most policies are $10,000.00 which is the minimum in Washington State .  Pursuant to RCW 48.22.085, PIP is required on all policies unless you sign a waiver to exclude that coverage.  If you or a loved one has recently been in a car accident, remember to use your PIP coverage to pay for your medical bills and loss of income.

Categories: Personal Injury

Posted By Park Chenaur on June 22, 2010 10:05 am | Permalink 
Attorney Web Design The information on this Federal Way, Washington Personal Injury Attorneys / Law Firm website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Address: 2505 S. 320th St., Ste 100 Federal Way, WA 98003    Phone: (253) 839-9440